Great News! Ferst Foundation has been selected as one of only 16 charities in Georgia to be part of Rite Aid's KidCents program.
Imagine the change
your change could make.
Participate in KidCents to round up your purchases at Rite Aid and give the change to Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy for kids in our communities.
Rite Aid has long been committed to helping our communities live well. That’s why The Rite Aid Foundation introduced KidCents, an easy way for wellness+ with Plenti members to make a difference.
The Rite Aid Foundation developed KidCents as a way to do even more to help the kids in the communities we serve.
By participating in KidCents, wellness+ with Plenti members can round up every purchase to the nearest dollar, giving kids in need a chance for better lives and brighter futures.
We are proud to partner with nonprofit kid-focused organizations in our local communities that are committed to helping improve the health and well-being of children. Through our KidCents program, you can also designate your change to support Ferst Foundation for Childhood Literacy.
Just sign up! It’s that easy!
Participating in the RiteAid KidCents program is a great way to support Ferst Foundation and help even more children get an early start to learning success! Your support means so much!
Step 1: Enroll in Wellness+With Plenti
- Visit www.kidcents.com and click "Sign in" on the left
- Click the “Register Now” box on the right to enroll in wellness+ with Plenti
- Complete registration process for wellness+with Plenti
- Click through to finish signing up in Plenti
- When finished with both processes, you will be directed to RiteAid.com
Step 2: Enroll in the Kidcents Round-Up Program
- Leave the RiteAid.com page and go to www.kidcents.com
- You should see your account logged in on the left
- If not, sign in with the wellness+ account name and password you created
- Click "start rounding up today!" dial on left
Step 3: Designate Your Charity (Ferst Foundation)
- Click "Select a Charity" on the left
- Type Ferst Foundation in the search bar and press enter
- Click "Start rounding up today!' dial on left
Step 4: Change Your Preferences to Round Up Every Time You Shop
- Click "My Change" on the left to see history of your transactions
- Click "Automatically round up my purchases" on the bottom right under "Preferences."